1. Nutrition. Believe it or not, what you eat is what you put out. Those aches and pains in the body? Yes, they’re the consequence of your daily diet, but also not just your workouts. Here’s what to do:
-Eat Meats & Vegetables, Nuts & Seeds, Some Fruit, Little Starch, and No Sugar. No Dairy. Very little of any grain. No foods of any type.
-Stay away from the freezer and aisle that is canned, SHOP the grocery store’s perimeter. Buy fresh, organic foods. Your beef should appear fresh. To a farm, go for the best and purchase FREE RANGE Chicken and GRASS FED.
-Supplements. You should be taking organic, natural minerals and vitamins. Shop around online for these. DO NOT visit GNC or Vitamin Planet. Stronger Faster more healthy has protein and some fish oil. Both are taken by me.
2. Rest. Are you sleeping 8 hours at night uninterrupted? Are you currently taking time for YOU? and YOU ONLY? You have to spend some time resting your body and sharpening your axe!
3. Warm-up and Cool-down. Know your weaknesses. Have you got a shoulder that is tweaked? STRETCH IT! Stretch it often and regularafter, and during the workout. Start early to stay and warm-up late to cool down. Do some movements that are mild at home in your days, even if it is not a workout. Do body weight workouts. (You can always find one that will not hurt you when you’re hurt)
4. Stick to it! Component of exercising is becoming all around match so that our body is able to take any sort of physical activity that may come our way today, tomorrow, and when we’re 80, 90, or 100 years old! By engaging in all our moves and workouts in some form or another (even if its scaled) you may fortify the body in more ways than one in order to heal quickly and prevent the major and minor matters that plague the sedentary people.
5. See a doctor. That is not just any physician. Doctors prescribing radiation and drugs should be avoided. And incidentally, if you are really sore from a workout you need the diet, rest movement, and ice. A physician is HIGHLY recommended by us. We also HIGHLY recommend NaturalCures.com, a excellent source for NATURAL remedies to virtually any illness, disorder, or injury.
6. Mentally Prepare Yourself. The methods to achieve this are different for everybody. Pray. Mediatate. Rectite your Mantra. Whichever works for you, take action! Percent of accidents are ALL IN THE MIND. Refuse to have YOU WO N’T and pain! First off, DO NOT WORRY about your injury. Worry is goal setting and just makes matters worse. Psychologists say that 99 won’t ever happen. We recommend these books to help you
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
7. Hire a Coach. Working out alone might sound like a fantastic way to save money, not when those large hospital bills start piling up because you have hurt. Fins ask if he/she will do group classes and a mentor in your area. Find a few friends and split the cost you’d normal pay in exchange for attention for exercising at a group!
We hope this helps. Use this INJURY PREVENTION/RECOVERY guide if you’re healthy! Use this INJURY PREVENTION/RECOVERY guide if you’re concerned about harm! We pray that you’ll never be hurt, but you’re, use this INJURY PREVENTION/RECOVERY guide!
Utilize those roadblocks that come your way to success as a stepping stone. The approach to the top would be to climb there.